Many common problems can cause your water to have a bad taste or smell. Firstly, hard water can stain and water-spot fixtures, or even shorten the life of pipes and appliances. Secondly, it can be costlier to heat it up, therefore, using much more energy that can negatively impact your budget. Thirdly, it takes more soap and detergent to get clothing and your home cleaned.
Why soften your water?
Hard water is the result of a combination of dissolved calcium and magnesium. These minerals cause soap scum and water spots on water fixtures and can significantly shorten the lifespan of common appliances. Hard water frequently requires 20–30% more energy to heat water. Secondly, it can use 3–4 times more soap and detergent for cleaning and doing your laundry!
Most water contains more than just water! To start with, water vapor can mix with sulfur from smokestacks in the air, for example. Consequently, forming an acid that falls back to the ground. As water passes through the earth to the water tables below, it dissolves minerals and other substances. Including bacteria, fertilizers, and insecticides. Contaminants from sewage, industrial waste, and agricultural run-off can seep into your water supply depending on where you live. Consequently, justifying the investment in a whole home water filtration system.
The next generation of Bluetooth water softener technology
Our HydroBlue water softener can solve hard water problems like spots on fixtures and dishes and mineral build-up in pipes and drains. With its simple setup through Bluetooth connectivity and our Legacy App, you can monitor the system’s status and initiate regeneration. You can even access advanced settings to help tweak your salt usage, therefore, saving you time and money!
Bluetooth Valve Features
- Simple set up through Legacy View Bluetooth App
- 12 VDC operation
- 5 cycles, all fully adjustable
- Treated Water Refill with pre-brine option
- Programming ease and options increase efficiency, save salt and water
- Strong, durable Noryl® valve body, weather insect resistant one-piece slide cover
- Proprietary two valve bypass with 1” MNPT Connections
- 9V battery back-up
- Will motor to a drain line shut off position if power fails during regeneration
- Switch Output for:
-Full Cycle Function
- Limited 7 year warranty
- Saves energy
- Softer and smoother skin and hair
- Protect water-using appliances
- Cleaner dishes and spotless silverware
- Cleaner, softer and longer lasting clothes
- Saves up to 75% on soaps and cleaning supplies
- Easily clean plumbing fixtures and shower parts
- Features CSI valve with Bluetooth™ technology control
Simply the best Bluetooth water softener for your home
Above all, if you live in the greater Houston metropolitan area, you are affected by hard water and other contaminants that negatively impact your home’s water quality. Primarily, the HydroBlue represents an advanced Bluetooth water softeners system that is sure to meet your home’s water filtration requirements, therefore, delivering much better soft quality water to your home. Additionally, when paired with a reverse osmosis system, this solution forms the perfect filtration to have high-quality water for you and your family to enjoy.
To conclude, if you have any questions about this or any other of our systems please don’t hesitate to contact us.