21.14: HydroMist POE Softeners
- Simple Mechanical Step by Step User Friendly Controls.
- UV Protected Heavy Duty Non-Corrosive Noryl valve
- Hard SS Protection Cover
- Rigid High Impact Non Corrosive Brine Tank
- Continuous Flow rate of 20 GPM
- Backwash capacity handles tanks up to 12” diameter for softener applications, 10” for filter applications
- Years of trouble free operations
- 5 year valve warranty
- Softer Smoother Skin and Hair
- Cleaner Longer Lasting Clothes
- Cleaner Dishes, Spotless Silverware
- Saves Over 75% on Soaps and Cleaning Supplies
- Easily Clean Plumbing Fixtures and Shower Parts
- Protect Water Using Appliances
- Saves Energy
HydroMist® Water Softening System
|Valve Flow Rate *||26 GPM||26 GPM||26 GPM|
|System Flow Rate *||12 GPM||12 GPM||13 GPM|
|Softening Capacity||32,000 GPM||48,000 GPM||64,000 GPM|
|Resin Volume||1.0 CUFT||1.5 CUFT||2.0 CUFT|
|Media Tank Size DXH||9″ x 48″||10″ x 54″||12″ x 52″|
|Brine/Salt Tank Size||15″ X 35″ Square||18″ X 36″ Round||18″ X 40″ Round|
|Shipping Weight System||98 LBS.||125 LBS.||150 LBS.|
|Shipping Weight Brine Tank||16 LBS.||17 LBS.||18 LBS.|
* Pressure drop at flow rates listed is less than 15 PSI .
*DO NOT USE THIS FILTER ON WATER THAT IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY UNSAFE OR OF AN UNKNOWN SOURCE WITHOUT ADEQUATE DISINFECTION BEFORE AND/OR AFTER THE SYSTEM.
^ Suggested list price FOB Houston, Texas. Actual cost may vary. Subject to change without notice. Call for items not listed.