21.24: POE Backwash Filter Systems
- Treats sediment, dirt, chlorine, chloramine, and/or acidity from water supply
- Filtration and water treatment for the whole house/building at POE
- Many sizes to fit your application
- Media options include (MEDIA SOLD SEPARATELY):
- Coal based, acid washed, high activity Granular Activated Carbon (GAC)
- Cconut shell, acid washed, high activity GAC
- Coconut shell, water washed, high activity GAC
- Coconut shell, catalytic carbon, high activity GAC
- Filter Sand and/or gravel
- Calcite (Calcium carbonate), and/or Corosex
- Filter AG or Filter AG+
- Unit comes complete with bypass/tail pcs ~
- 5-year warranty on control valves
- 10-year warranty on media tank
- Residential, commercial & industrial applications
- Municipal or well water supply
- Stand alone, pre-filtration, or post-filtration for multiple treatment techniques
POE Backwash Filter Systems
|Model*||Total Media Volume Cuft*||Tank Size||Valve Typeⱡ||Bypass/Tail PCS.||Installation Space W X D X H||Price ^|
|SYS-BW0844-5600BW24||0.75||8 X 44||FLK-5600BW24||¾”||12″ X 14″ X 52″||$|
|SYS-BW0948-5600BW24||1.0||9 X 48||FLK-5600BW24||¾”||12″ X 14″ X 56″||$|
|SYS-BW1054-5600BW24||1.5||10 X 54||FLK-5600BW24||1″||12″ X 14″ X 62″||$|
|SYS-BW1252-2510BW24||2.0||12 X 52||FLK-2510BW24||1″||14″ X 16″ X 61″||$|
|SYS-BW1354-2510BW24||2.5||13 X 54||FLK-2510BW24||1″||15″ X 16″ X 63″||$|
|SYS-BW1465-7000BW24||3.5||14 X 65||FLK-7000BW24||1.25||16″ X 18″ X 74″||$|
|SYS-BW1665-7000BW24||4.5||16 X 65||FLK-7000BW24||1.25″||18″ X 20″ X 74″||$|
* Models above are without media – media sold separately.
Please specify DLFC upon ordering.
Refer to BW flow rate guide on page 206.
ⱡ Other valve options are also available upon request – see control valve section 18.
Call for larger systems.
^ Suggested list price FOB Houston, Texas. Actual cost may vary. Subject to change without notice. Call for items not listed.