21.8: Millennium LB
When contaminated drinking water is an issue...
Millennium Lead-Buster RO System is specially designed to reduce Lead, Fluoride, Organics, and Heavy Metals better than other RO systems.
- Uses special High Rejection Membranes
- Better reduction of LEAD than other RO systems
- Efficient reduction of heavy metals and radioactives
- Efficient removal of Fluoride and other toxic salts
- Special VOC-Rated Carbon Blocks for better removal of organic pollutants
- Makes 100 Gallons Per Day (4 Gals per Hour)
- Contains built-in booster pump for maximum performance even under low pressure conditions
- Made In USA by Waterworld USA
- Add 2×10” Inline Calcium/Magnesium REMINERALIZER Cartridge
- Add 1 GPM Stainless Steel UV System
- Private Labeling is available
|TDS Rejection||System Dimensions
(W X H)
|25-30%||99%||15 X 8 X 22 Inches
39 X 21 X 56 Centimeters
|11.5 X 16 Inches
29 X 40 Centimeters
|20 X 19 X 22 Inches
51 X 49 X 56 Centimeters
*At 75º F, and 300 PPM TDS Feed, based on 24 hours continuous operation. Results may vary.
^ Suggested list price FOB Houston, Texas. Actual cost may vary. Subject to change without notice. Call for items not listed.