22.22: HydroBlue Sidekick
Sulfur and Iron Problems?
Extra Cleaning Power
The industry-first, “pumpless” Oxyclean™ injection system allows for the intermittent injection of chlorine or peroxide for bed cleansing and control of iron and sulfur bacteria with the optional feed tank. This cycle is ready-to-use and easily activated in the main menu. No feed pumps, control boxes, or flow switches are needed! It’s all done in the proprietary valve head.
External Air Injector
Precise air induction directly into the media tank allows for maximum efficiency. The external position prevents control valve fouling with easy access to the removable, easy-to-clean venturi assembly.
Power Backup System
The 9-volt battery not only keeps the clock time up-to-date during a power outage but also powers the valve to a “no-flow” position if power is lost during a backwash or cleaning cycle. This can prevent hundreds or even thousands of gallons of water from running to drain while the main power is out.
Legacy View makes setting up and monitoring your Hydro Blue water treatment system easier than ever. When used with a Legacy View Valve the user, through the app, can do the following functions:
- Conveniently view all valve settings and status
- Easily change valve settings
- View current water usage information
- Graphically view water usage information
- Start a regeneration or backwash cycle from your phone or tablet
- Configure and view the servicing water treatment dealer information
- Better understand how your system is working and understand what settings are for
- Connect to all of your valves in your system (if they are all Legacy View Valves)
- Manage your connection to your valves