3.6: Activated Alumina (AAL) Cartridges
Activated Alumina is a synthetic aluminum oxide typically used to treat Fluoride from a water supply. Through a chemical reaction, AAL cartridges reduce Fluoride from a water supply.
- Compact, easy to use Activated Alumina cartridges
- Filter out Fluoride from water supply
- Minimum pressure drop
- Fits standard size and large diameter size housings
- Private Wells, with tolerance to a wide range of pH
- Pre-treatment and or post-treatment filter on a multi-stage configuration
- Residential, commercial, and industrial applications
Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Aluminum Oxide Beads, synthetic
- Outer Shell and End Caps: Polypropylene
- Post-Filter & Expansion Pads: Polypropylene
- Gaskets: Nitrile
- Temperature Rating: 40-125°F
Activated Alumina (AAL) Cartridges
|Item||Filter Size*||Media||Media Weight||Filter Life*||Box Qty|
|SP-10-AAL||2.5” X 10”||ALL ACTIVATED ALUMINA||1.5 LBS.||500 Gallons||20|
|SP-20-AAL||2.5” X 20”||3.0 LBS.||1,000 Gallons||12|
|SP-10BB-AAL||4.5” X 10”||4.5 LBS.||1,500 Gallons||6|
|SP-20BB-AAL||4.5” X 20”||9.0 LBS.||3,000 Gallons|
* Specifications are nominal, intended for reference only. Filter life depends on operating conditions.
^ Suggested list price FOB Houston, Texas. Actual cost may vary. Subject to change without notice. Call for items not listed.