3.8: Crystal Flow Media Cartridges
Crystal Flow® is a new scale-prevention technology, it utilizes the media’s special atomic structure as a template, with nucleation sites on the surface, to achieve Molecular Nanotechnology Transformation (MNT); basically transforming dissolved hardness to microscopic crystals. These crystals are then released preventing hardness from forming (scale buildup).
- Compact, easy to use Crystal Flow cartridges
- Treat hardness from water supply by converting Ca and Mg into harmless micro crystals
- No salt needed and no sodium added to water
- Efficient with minimum contact time required
- Fits standard size and large diameter size housings
- Well water or municipal water supplies
- Food service, coffee makers, espresso machines, ice makers.
- Water using appliances, dish washer, water heater, boilers
- Pre-treatment and or post-treatment filter on a multi-stage configuration
- Residential, commercial, and industrial applications
Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Crystal Flow Media beads
- Outer Shell and End Caps: Polypropylene
- Post-Filter & Expansion Pads: Polypropylene
- Gaskets: Nitrile
- Temperature Rating: 40-125°F
Crystal Flow Media Cartridges
|Item||Filter Size*||Media||Onces||Pounds||Filter Life*||Box Qty.|
|SP-10-CF0210||2.5″ X 10″||210 ML||7.0 Ounces||.4375 LB||24 Months at 1.0 GPM||20|
|SP-10-CF0300||300 ML||10.0 Ounces||.0625 LB||24 Months at 2.0 GPM|
|SP-20-CF0420||2.5″ X 20″||420 ML||14.0 Ounces||.875 LB||24 Months at 3.0 GPM||12|
|SP-20-CF0600||600 ML||20.0 Ounces||1.25 LB||24 Months at 4.0 GPM|
|SP-10BB-CF0420||4.5″ X 10″||420 ML||14.0 Ounces||.875 LB||24 Months at 4.0 GPM||6|
|SP-10BB-CF0600||600 ML||20.0 Ounces||1.25 LB||24 Months at 5.0 GPM|
|SP-10BB-CF0800||800 ML||27.0 Ounces||1.6875 LB||24 Months at 6.0 GPM|
|SP-20BB-CF0800||4.5″ X 20″||800 ML||27.0 Ounces||1.6875 LB||24 Months at 8.0 GPM|
|SP-20BB-CF1000||1000 ML||34.0 Ounces||2.25 LB||24 Months at 10.0 GPM|
* Specifications are nominal, intended for reference only. Filter life depends on operating conditions.
^ Suggested list price FOB Houston, Texas. Actual cost may vary. Subject to change without notice. Call for items not listed.
Warning: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before and/or after the system.