4.1: Inline Sediment Filters
Inline sediment filters are typically used for reducing dirt, sand, and particles. The filter design allows for maximum holding capacity for optimal filtration.
- Reduce sediment and particles from water
- Easy and sanitary cartridge disposa
- Low pressure drop
- Commercial and residential drinking water systems
- Pre-and post-reverse osmosis filtration
- Water coolers
- Restaurants and food service
Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Outer Shell: Polypropylene
- Inner Pads: Polypropylene
- Temperature Rating: 40-125°F
- Maximum Pressure: 100 psi
Inline Sediment Filters
|Item||Filter Size*||Filtration Type*||In/Out Ports||Filter Life*|
|IL-2010SED05-14F||2” X 10”||5 Micron Sediment||1/4” FPT||1,500 Gallons|
|IL-2010SED05-14Q||2” X 10”||1/4” QC|
|IL-2512SED05-14F||2.5” X 12”||1/4” FPT||3,000 Gallons|
|IL-2010SED05-14Q||2.5” X 12”||1/4” QC|
* Specifications are nominal, intended for reference only. Filter life depends on operating conditions.
^ Suggested list price FOB Houston, Texas. Actual cost may vary. Subject to change without notice. Call for items not listed.