4.3: Inline Specialty Filters
Inline Alkaline and Mineral filters are typically used to add minerals back into the water. Both Alkaline and Mineral filters will increase the pH and TDS of water supplied. The filter design allows for maximum contact time with various media inside.
- Increase Alkalinity, pH, and TDS of water
- Easy and sanitary cartridge disposal
- Low pressure drop
- Residential and commercial drinking water systems
- Post reverse osmosis filtration
- Water coolers
- Restaurants and food service
Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Proprietary blend of natural earth stones and mineral rocks
- Outer Shell: Polypropylene
- Inner Pads: Polypropylene
- Temperature Rating: 40-125°F
- Maximum Pressure: 100 psi
Inline Specialty Filters
|Item||Filter Size*||Filtration Type *||In/Out Ports||pH Boost *||Filter Life *|
|SP-IL2010-ALK||2” X 10”||Alkaline Media||1/4” FPT||0.5 – 1.0||4 – 6 Months|
|SP-IL2012-MABA||2” X 12” Clear||1.5 – 2.0||6 – 9 Months|
|SP-IL2512-ALK||2.5” X 12”||1.5 – 2.5||9-12 Months|
|SP-IL2010-MIN||2” X 10”||Mineralizer||0.5 – 1.0||4 – 6 Months|
|SP-IL2013-MIN||2” X 13”||1.5 – 2.0||6 – 9 Months|
* Specifications are nominal, intended for reference only. Filter life depends on operating conditions.
^ Suggested list price FOB Houston, Texas. Actual cost may vary. Subject to change without notice. Call for items not listed.