4.4: Inline Empty Filters
Empty inline cartridges are blank cartridges. They could be filled and refilled. The cap has grooves for ease of hand tightening and ease of unscrewing. Filter has a built in mesh pad (separator sets) to keep media in place.
- Compact, easy to use empty inline cartridges
- Make your own cartridge with the media of your choice
- Available in 2” and 2.5” diameter
- Chose from clear transparent shell, or standard white shell
- Well water or municipal water supplies
- POU and POE applications
- Residential, commercial, and industrial applications
Materials of Construction:
- White Shell and End Caps: Polypropylene
- Clear Shell: Polycarbonate
- Separator Sets: Polypropylene
- Gasket: EPDM
- Temperature Rating: 40-125°F
Inline Empty Filters
|Item||Filter Size*||Empty Shell Color||In/Out Ports|
|IL-2006EMPT-CL14F||2” X 6”||Clear||1/4” FPT|
|IL-2010EMPT-CL14F||2” X 10”||Clear|
|IL-2512EMPT-CL14F||2.5” X 12”||Clear|
|IL-2010EMP-SEP-SET||2”||Inner Separator Set|
* Specifications are nominal, intended for reference only. Filter life depends on operating conditions.
^ Suggested list price FOB Houston, Texas. Actual cost may vary. Subject to change without notice. Call for items not listed.