5.1: Patriot® Residential RO Membranes
Patriot Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membranes are made of thin layered Polyamide composite materials. These high-performance RO membrane elements are used on a wide range of system applications. They are packaged dry for prolonged shelf life.
- Greater durability and life than regular home drinking water elements
- Performs at higher TDS
- Higher rejection rates
- High pH tolerance
- Residential and office RO Systems
- Laboratory or Hospital RO Systems
- Hydroponic or Fish Tank RO Systems
Materials of Construction:
- Membrane: Thin Layered Polyamide Composite
- Operating Temp: 77 F (25 C), Max Temp: 45 C
PATRIOT® Residential RO Membranes
|Item||Filter Size||*Flow Rate||Salt Rejection*|
|MEM-PTRO1812-50||1.8″ X 12″||50 GPD||25|
* Specifications are nominal, intended for reference only. Filter life depends on operating conditions.
^ Suggested list price FOB Houston, Texas. Actual cost may vary. Subject to change without notice. Call for items not listed.
Warning: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before and/or after the system.