5.2: Commercial RO Membranes
Commercial RO membranes are fiberglass wrapped for durability, and operate at 150 psi. Available in standard 2.5” and 4” diameter sizes.
- Fiber Glass wrapped
- Performs at higher TDS
- Higher rejection rates
- High pH tolerance
- Commercial and Light Industrial water plants
- Water Stores
- Food Processing
- Car Washes
Materials of Construction:
- Membrane: Thin Layered Polyamide Composite
- Brine Seal, O-Rings: EPDM
- Wrap: Polyester tape
- Operating Temp: 77 F (25 C), Max Temp: 45 C
Commercial RO Membranes
|Item||Element Size*||Flow Rate*||Applied Pressure*||Price EA.^|
|MEM-ULP21-2521||2.5” X 21”||300 GPD||150 PSI||99.0% @ 1,500 PPM|
|MEM-ULP21-2540||2.5” X 40”||750 GPD|
|MEM-ULP21-4021||4” X 21”||950 GPD|
|MEM-ULP21-4040||4” X 40”||92,400 GPD|
|MEM-ULP11-4040||4” X 40”||2,700 GPD||98.0% @ 1,500 PPM|
* Specifications are nominal, intended for reference only. Filter life depends on operating conditions.
^ Suggested list price FOB Houston, Texas. Actual cost may vary. Subject to change without notice. Call for items not listed.
Warning: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before and/or after the system.