3.2: Mixed Bed (DI) Resin Cartridges
DI resin cartridges. A mixture of strong acid cation resin (Hydrogen form), and Strong Base Anion Resin (Hydroxide form). 50% Cation and 50% Anion, with a volumetric ratio of 1:1. Typically used to reduce TDS down to zero.
- Compact, easy to use water softener cartridges
- High purity DI resin 50% Cation and 50% Anion
- Fits standard size and large diameter size housings
- High purity at low flow applications
- Pharmaceutical and laboratory grade water
- Fish tanks and horticulture applications
- Post-treatment filter on a multi-stage configuration
- Residential, commercial, and light industrial applications (laboratory)
Materials of Construction:
- Filter Media: Polystyrene Gel crosslinked with DVB
- Outer Shell and End Caps: Polypropylene
- Post-Filter & Expansion Pads: Polypropylene
- Gaskets: Nitrile
- Temperature Rating: 40-125°F
Mixed Bed Deionization (DI) Resin Cartridges
|Item||Filter Size*||Media||Media Weight||Filter Life*||Box Qty|
|SP-10-MBDI||2.5” X 10”||50% CATION, 50% ANION||1.5 LBS.||1,200 ppm TDS||20|
|SP-20-MBDI||2.5” X 20”||3.0 LBS.||2,400 ppm TDS||12|
|SP-10BB-MBDI||4.5” X 10”||4.0 LBS.||3,200 ppm TDS||6|
|SP-20BB-MBDI||4.5” X 20”||8.0 LBS.||6,400 ppm TDS||6|
* Specifications are nominal, intended for reference only. Filter life depends on operating conditions.
^ Suggested list price FOB Houston, Texas. Actual cost may vary. Subject to change without notice. Call for items not listed.